Company Secretarial Support
We offer a full range of company secretarial support including but not limited to the following:
- Formation of new companies, voluntary strike off or members voluntary liquidation of existing companies, restorations of dissolved companies.
- Interpreting and amending company constitutions.
- Facilitating and attending board and shareholder meetings, including setting agendas; preparation of board packs; attending and minuting of meetings; preparation and agreement of minutes and action points arising from those meetings.
- Preparation and filing of annual returns with Companies House (UK)and/or Companies Registration Office(IRL).
- Documenting changes to company particulars and making the appropriate filings with the registry.
- Maintenance of statutory books and records; completion of due diligence on company records; and inputting and updating company information onto electronic databases.
Corporate Governance Support
We monitor and update our clients on best practice in corporate governance:
- Stakeholder management
- Board and Committees support
- Directors induction and training.
- Coordinating all statutory and regulatory registrations & filings as well as attending to ongoing compliance matters.
- Drafting and execution of various corporate documents per client mandate.
- Working closely with client’s multi disciplinary teams – Onboarding, Finance, Treasury, Payroll, etc to provide corporate data for KYC and other third-party requests.
- Supporting merger and acquisition activity
- Maintaining relationships with third-party on behalf of clients.
- Creating and maintaining scalable policies & processes.
- Board performance (governance) reviews.
- Corporate risk management.
We provide full and transparent back-office support:
- Employee recruitment and selection support.
- General human resources and payroll support.
- Filing of monthly returns to the tax authorities.
- Filing of all required year-end forms with the tax authorities.
- Administration of accounts payables, receivables & banking arrangements.
- Establishing a chart of accounts according to requirements.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annual management accounts, as applicable.
- Liaising with tax advisors on preliminary and year-end tax filings.
- Preparing the year-end audit file and dealing with audit queries to bring financial statements through to approval stage by the Board.
Together we’ll create and refine your plan for success. We didn’t get there alone. And neither will you.